Guy Rochman M.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- over 15 years international medicine
- over 30 years clinical teaching at major Harvard Medical School teaching hospitals
- Assistant Professor of Surgery Harvard Medical School
- Senior Staff Surgeon -major Harvard Medical School teaching institution
Johns Hopkins Hospital – Fellowship
Johns Hopkins Hospital – Reconstructive Surgery Residency
Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard School of Medicine – General Surgery Residency
Boston University School of Medicine – M.D.
Harvard College – A.B.
Chief Operations Officer
- over 10 years international medicine
- Clinical teaching at State University of NY, Stonybrook University Medical School
- Clinical teaching at Harvard Medical School
- 15 years clinical practice of reconstructive plastic surgery
- 15 years Chief Operations Officer, Prima Technologies, Inc.
Harvard Hospitals – Reconstructive Surgery Residency
Stonybrook University Hospital, New York – General Surgery Residency
Guadalajara School of Medicine – M.D.
New York University – B.A.
Paul W. L. Kwan, Ph.D. 關永齡博士
Operations, Hong Kong, SAR
- Research Assistant Professor, Tufts School of Medicine
- Department of Integrative Physiology and Pathobiology, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Department of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Tufts University School of Medicine
Clark University PhD, M.S.
University of Maryland B.S.
Operations , London
- Over 30 years experience in international medicine
- Clinical practice of medicine and clinical oncology
- 25 years leading consultant at Guy’s and St.Thomas Hospital
- Author of over 400 papers and chapters
|University College Hospital||B.S.|
Gayla J. Jackson, R.N.
Director of Patient Services and Clinical Care
- over 12 years experience in international health care
- over 30 years of clinical and management experience at major Harvard Medical School teaching institution
- Extensive experience in acute medical /surgical nursing, hemodialysis and radiation oncology specialties
- Authored the book, “Critical Test Results Troubleshooter: Practical Strategies and Tools for Joint Commission Compliance”.
|University of Rhode Island||B.S.N.|
Kleckner Charles, DPT
Coordinator, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Mount Auburn Hospital Wellness Board Member
- Lead Physical Therapist, Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units and Step-Down Unit
|University of Vermont||Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)|
|University of Massachusetts||MBA|
Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Finance Boston Catholic Media Inc.
- Corporate Audit Director – Caregroup Medical Network
|Sawyer School of Business||M.B.A.|
|Wharton School of Business||B.S.E.|